-
January 24th, 2003, 11:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
and i have diet coke... and ice [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
January 24th, 2003, 11:33 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Chloe... you're making me hungry!
-
January 25th, 2003, 12:33 AM
#3
Inactive Member
that was my plan...stan...*L
and...AND... i didn't even need a recipe [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 25th, 2003, 01:24 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
weird... i had the same thing [img]eek.gif[/img]
well, similar. i didn't use tomato paste
but rather a nice pesto... but still, its
weird...
... and i had a coke as well... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
January 25th, 2003, 02:02 AM
#5
PNSONR
Guest
-
January 25th, 2003, 02:07 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I had chicken enchiladas and mexican potatoes, I used a recipe...too many ingredients
oh..and coke!!
-
January 25th, 2003, 02:45 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I had.............a coke..*L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks